Category: Injectable Steroids
Package: 10 ampoules (250mg/ml)
Substance: Sustanon 250 (Testosterone mix)
Testo-Non-1 is an injectable anabolic oil-based steroid consisting of different testosterone esters.
- Testosterone propionate
- Testosterone phenylpropionate
- Testosterone isocaproate
- Testosterone decanoate
Like all testosterone products, Sustanon is a strong anabolic with a pronounced androgenic activity. It is most often used as a filler of the drug, providing exceptional success in strength and muscle mass. Despite the fact that it is converted into estrogen, it is noted that injections of this agent are more tolerable than cypionate or enanthate.
Dosage of Testo-Non-1
This period depending on individual needs can range from 3 months to one year. Beginners can get up to 250 mg every 10 days. Depending on the expectations, this dose can be increased to 500 mg every 10 days. The weight gain treatment should last at least 12-16 weeks. However, it should be clearly stated that beginners who are interested in testosterone will achieve better results using Testosterone Enantat or select the short-acting Testosterone Propionate. Side effects for these two esters compared to the Testosterone mix will be smaller and moreover, there will be more robust muscle growth.
Advanced athletes and bodybuilders hijack every 5-7 days 500 mg. It is good, however, to plan the length of the treatment for at least 12-16 weeks. It would also be possible to add a steroid that is primarily anabolic such as Nandrolone Decanoator Boldenone Undecylenate. Professional and ambitious athletes usually use 1000 mg of Testo-Non-1 per week, in exceptional cases also up to 2000 mg, but only in the phase of weight gain. Growth hormone, nandrolone decanoate and possibly insulin are often added. During the diet or in preparation for the championships, the use of testosterone mixes is absolutely pointless, because it is difficult to solve the problem of excessive water accumulation. Women are not recommended Testo-Non-1 due to its long duration of action and possible cumulative effect. If anything, testosterone with a short-acting propionate is at stake.
Typical side effects of Testo-Non-1:
- change in blood lipid profile, testosterone (long esters) at a dose of 200 mg per week reduced HDL levels by 9% (and only the selected fraction, HDL3). But that’s not all – the level of LDL (bad cholesterol) decreased by 16% in athletes treated with testosterone enanthate alone;
- water retention, edema (especially in middle-aged people);
- increased conversion to estrogen (aromatization), attention: a phenomenon much more severe in men over 60 years of age!
- increase in the hematocrit; Note: the phenomenon is much more pronounced in men over 60 years of age!;
- gynecomastia (if the competitor has a predisposition, he does not use means to control aromatization; note: as a rule, excessive estrogen is correlated with the luxuriant level of prolactin – and both hormones can cause gynecomastia!);
- inhibition of testosterone production in the testes, blockage of the HPTA axis, effect on LH and FSH;
- increasing body weight (also indirectly through water retention);
- increasing libido (an individual issue, correlated with, among others, estrogen levels);
- infertility, temporary or permanent;
- acne, oily skin;
- hair loss, alopecia (genetically conditioned issue, the effect of testosterone conversion to DHT).